Apr

Hollywood and Stephen Bryant

Tristan and Isolde Fantasy – by Franz Waxman

Franz Waxman – The Golden Age of Hollywood

Stephen Bryant – violin/Simon Mulligan – piano/Leonard Slatkin – conductor/BBC Symphony Orchestra

With kind permission of the BBC

Comments

Mark Stratford says:

January 14th, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Hi Stephen-I really enjoyed looking at your site.will keep an eye on it.Would be interesting to read something about your experiences with Pierre Boulez.All best Mark Stratford

Athanasia tzanou says:

January 14th, 2012 at 2:31 pm

I wish you a happy and prosperous new year many wonderful musical moments!Warmest wishes

Rizky ramadhan says:

January 14th, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Hi Mr Stephen Bryant.My name is Rizky from Indonesia.I play violin amateurishly,without teacher.I’m so glad that at last you have your own website.Since the first time I saw you with BBCSO in the Proms(by a tv recording),I’ve seen so many concertmasters but no one is the same with you.Theres something in yourself is so special which makes me never stop looking for more infos about you Sir,do you have any videos?I only have the Proms and I got from Youtube only.Also please add more photos of you here…The cats are lovely..I love cats!Success always for you,Sir.Best regards

Pablo Heras-Casado says:

January 14th, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Hi steve!very nice surprise to find your website -congratulations for it,really nice!It was fantastic to work with you and the BBCSO and Singers in that gorgeous Mendelssohn program.All my best wishes,Pablo

Hiroko nagadou says:

January 14th, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Hello,Mr Bryant.My name is hiroko nagadou.I live in okinawa,japan.I feel so happy,because,you made your official site.Your official site looks forward to being filled up from Japan.I think that busy days continue as leader of the orchestras,but be careful about physical condition management

Steve wyllt says:

January 5th, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Unsurpassable!

Steve Wyllt says:

April 9th, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Your Waxman excerpt is better than the original!It is searing!

Rizky Ramadhan says:

April 10th, 2013 at 10:50 am

Hello Maestro!! I’m so much pleased that I could watch and listen to you again in recent proms.Would you mind sharing some of your solo recordings,please?especially videos?warm regards,Rizky Ramadhan